Wednesday, May 9, 2007

WHUT IZ HE GOING TO SAY NOW?

7 days - 7+ posts. This whole blog idea was supposed to be an online collection of all my creations - now it's become random ramblings - but I dig it. So fly. It was another beautiful day in Seattle - the kind of day where you wanna leave work and not come back. I went looking for mother's day cards this afternoon but came back empty handed. I'll have to take Max with me (damn, we should have done that tonight) to look for some. Playstation 3 is sick - and I'm not even into video games. Max plays this one game (in the stores) and the graphics are OFF THE HEEZY FA SHEEZY! (please stop...stop it...stop it right now) 70 degrees again today...would have been nice to hang out at Alki or go to the park or...SLEEP. A nice NAP, laying out in the sun...zzzz. So I was thinking about all the live shows I've been to and decided to come up with a list of all them, kinda in order. Ready? Set? Here they are: Tone-Loc & The 2 Live Crew, Ice-T & The Syndicate, Public Enemy/Anthrax/Primus/Young Black Teenagers, Ice-T & Body Count, Beastie Boys/Sonic Youth/L7, House Of Pain & Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers/Ministry/Ice Cube/Pearl Jam/Soundgarden/Lush, Consolidated, Meat Beat Manifesto, Snoop Doggy Dogg & Tha Dogg Pound, Cypress Hill, Gene, Spearhead, Del Tha Funkee Homosapien & Souls Of Mischief, James Brown/Maceo Parker/The JB's, Public Enemy, D'Angelo, Eminem & The Beatnuts, Remy Shand, En Vogue, DJ Shadow, Public Enemy & X-Clan, Morrissey. Sooooo...what was my point in listing all these again? I have no idea. My memory does suck from time to time so I suppose it's good I have a written record. Damn I could go for some chocolate cake...and ice cream right about now. Warm it up (kris, I'm about to!) and just eat-eat-eat...delicious. At this point in the evening I clearly have nothing more to say...(babble young man babble).....stay fly.....on the real......HOT TO DEATH.....death by chocolate...

No comments: